Saturday, September 27, 2008

Me & My First Baby meme

Me & My First Baby Meme

1. Were you married at the time? No

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I must admit I was pretty scared on a lot of levels. I was young, single and nervous.

3. How old were you? 20

4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I wasn't feeling well and was realizing that I was probably pregnant. I took a home pregnancy test and it was positive.

5. Who did you tell first?
My Dearest friend Heidi


6. Did you want to find out the sex?
Absolutely:)


7. Due due: January 12, 1992.

8. Did you deliver early or late? I started labor on my due date but he was born the next day - so 1 day late

9. Did you have morning sickness?
Yes - I threw up every morning and I had terrible migraines but they stopped at about the 12 week mark

10. What did you crave? sweets

11. Who irritated you the most?
it depended on the day - lol

12. What was your first child's sex?
Male.


13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy?
I think about 32


14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
None thank goodness


15. Where did you give birth?
At St. Joe's in A2 Mich.


16. How many hours were you in labor? 12 hours from start to finish

17. Who drove you to the hospital?
My Mom and sister Chris


18. Who watched? My Mom and Sister Chris

19. Was it vaginal or c-section?
Vaginal.


20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? None

21. How much did your child weigh?
7 lbs 12 oz


22. What did you name him/her?
Austin Michael


23. How old is your first born today? 16 1/2 - hard to believe - he is such a blessing and I would not trade him for anything in the whole world.



I am tagging -

Justine -Justinspired
Katie - Redheadmama
Lynne - A view from the inside
Bridget - Our Magnum Opus

2 comments:

Sharon said...

12 hours? Not bad for your first baby! And that is a great hospital. I hope it was just as good 16 years ago as it was 4. :)

Justine said...

Hey, thanks for tagging me! I'm behind a couple of memes, but I'll get to it as soon as I can. :)