Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Here it goes...
When was the last time I ...
1. kissed someone? About 15 minutes ago when I kissed R.J. and Mikey good night
2. drank coffee? About a year ago when my sister came to visit from Michigan.
3. read a book? Tonight - I read a story to the younger boys before bed.
4. cursed? I am bad - today when I was angry at smeone is the house - a bad habit of mine that I am trying to break.
5. had a nightmare? A month or so ago
6. checked your email? An hour ago.
7. Had a crush? 19 months ago when little Maggie was born. I always have crushes on my babies:)
8. drove a car? Yesterday
9. rode a roller coaster? Three years ago
10. took a nap? Yesterday afternoon
11. went to the movies? Two weeks ago with my hubby Mike
12. drank alcohol? About 1 week ago.
13. went to a party? 6 months ago - My hubby's work Christmas party
14. said “I love you"? a couple of hours ago to the kids after I said "good night"
15. cooked a meal? This evening - we had popcorn chicken and mac n cheese.
16. exercised? A couple of months ago.
I am not sure how to tag others on the neat way Ruth did it. She put our links on there so when you click our names you can go to our blogs. I am going to try it so here it goes -
I tag - Katie (Redheadmama), Bridget (Our Magnum Opus), and Sharon ( The Bird's Nest) - I can't figure out how to add their links but they are on the links part of my blog!!!
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Monday, April 09, 2007
Happy Easter!!! Alleluia Christ is Risen!!!
What a joyous celeration we had for Easter this year!!
Friday night Jen and John came over and took us all out to Toys R Us. They very generously bought Easter gifts for all of the kids. Saturday Jenny, John, and Jacob came over to spend the day. We hung out and colored Easter Eggs. That night the adults went out for dinner and an Everblades Hockey game.
Sunday we got up and went to 8:30 Mass. After Mass we went to the parish hall for some refreshments and visiting. Next we headed home for a wonderful brunch of bacon, sausage, and omelets prepard by Mike. While Mike made brunch I put together Easter baskets. After delving into Easter baskets Mike, Maggie, and I all took about an hour nap. After naps it was time to head out to Jen and John's for Easter festivites. We ate, drank, and the boys played outside a lot. It was a great time of visiting and relaxing. Mike and John even played a whiffle ball game with the kids! Though we missed Austin we kept up on his hockey via the blog and tournament website.
Wishing you all a Blessed and Joyful Easter Season!!!
The Pictures are of the Nate, Ben, Jacob and Christian getting ready to color Easter eggs. Our family after Mass. Maggie in her beautiful Easter dress. Kolbe, Ben, Christian, and Nate with their Easter baskets. I wanted to add more but the blog wouldn't let me - lol!
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Click here to see a video greeting from Austin's team in Sweden. Austin is the 7th one to introduce himself. It is so sweet:) It is good to see that handsome face!! I hope you all like it.
The tournament is going well. They are in the quarter finals and Austin is third in points - goals and assists - for the entire tournament!! We are very proud of him and his team.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
The first picture is ofmy Mom and Dad and the second is one of Austin playing last summer.
Here is the link to the tournament information for those who want to check it out. You have to click on the British flag on the bottom of the page to get it in English.
Sweden Tournament. http://www.cuponline.nu/information.asp?cupid=74
Here is a blog that is tracking the tounament highlights. Austin is on ECS 92's or east Coast Selects 92. http://canproduction.typepad.com/eastcoastselects/
Monday, April 02, 2007
Today I was able to get a very nice haircut thanks to my brother-in-law and sister and my Mike.
My sister and brother-in-law helped me to be able to afford a nice haircut complete with pampering and Mike watched the kids so I could get away for about an hour and a half. It was wonderful. I love my haircut!!! Thank you all - I hope you all like it as much as I do.
Sunday, April 01, 2007
For ordering details see my previous post - It's MaryKay time!!