Saturday, November 08, 2008

Announcing the arrival of Matthew John Watson



On Wednesday November 5, 2008 at 8:57pm Matthew John made his appearance into this world.

I went into my doctor that morning and was dilated to 3 and about 80% thinned out. My doctor stripped my membranes and sent me to walk. Since that didn't start full labor he induced me later that day. It was such a blessing becasue if I didn't have Matthew that day Austin would not have been able to be there.

I went in at about 3:30 and they started the pitosin at 4:00. After the contractions became regular I got my epidural and Doctor Fleming broke my water. Mathew was born at 8:57pm after 6 minutes of pushing. All went so well an we feel so blessed.

Everyone is adjusting very well to his arrival in the family. I will post more soon.

pics are of The family with Matthew John; Matthew John; my Dad with him and my Mom with him; Austin with him and me with Austin and Matthew



7 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh Mary, congratulations!!!!!
I am so happy for you and your family.
He is a beautiful little boy. :)
I just get chills at the beauty of your family.
And YOU look amazingly great!
I am so pleased Austin was able to be there.

God Bless you all!!! Congrats again!
(and I miss Dr. Fleming!!)

Alice Gunther said...

How beautiful!!!!

God is good!

Congratulations!!!!! Thank you for sharing your joy.

Ruth said...

Congratulations, Mary!!! He is absolutely beautiful. God bless you. Love, Ruth

Bridget said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations to all of you. What a blessing.

Justine said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful little guy. And I love the name Matthew. We've got one too. Look out, they're trouble. ;)

I hope you recover quickly and get enough sleep to keep sane. God bless!

Anonymous said...

great job!! He is such a cutie! I feel awful that I totally missed this- I had marked down on my calendar you were due Nov 18th, so just was checking in now to see if there was any news!!
lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Watsons! Hope to see you soon.