Monday, April 09, 2007

Mikey's Birthday





Mikey had a few celebrations for his birthday. These pictures are from the celebration with Mike's Mom, Grandpa, and Grandma. We had a great time. We hung out at the new house, Grammy took the older boys out for haircuts and new shoes for some, they gave the kids some Easter gifts, and we went out to eat at a nice restaurant called Rum Runners. It was such a good time. We do not get to see them all as often as we would like and so we really enjoyed our visit.
Mikey also had friend over to spend the night the actual day of his birthday and then the next day my Sister, her husband and my nephew came over and we celebrated some more! I would say Mikey had a very good birthday this year.
For his birthday he received a bowling ball, a bag, and bowling shoes, a new bat, some money, a Nerf dart game he wanted and more! Quite a haul if I do say so myself.
We love Mikey very much and we are proud of the wonderful young man he is becoming. It is so hard to believe that my sweet little Mikey is already 12! He has such a huge heart and is very responsible. Our prayer for him is that he continues to grow in maturity and in his love for God and His Church.
The pictures are of Mikey, Grammy. and Mike. Grandpa Weertz Maggie, Nate, and Christian. Grandma Weertz and Ben. The cake I made from an idea in Family Fun magazine.

No comments: