Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I was tagged ....

Yea!! this is the first time I have been tagged by anyone to do a Meme!! Thanks to my dear friend Ruth who tagged me! You can find her at Just Another Day in Paradise under my links!

Here it goes...


When was the last time I ...
1. kissed someone? About 15 minutes ago when I kissed R.J. and Mikey good night

2. drank coffee? About a year ago when my sister came to visit from Michigan.

3. read a book? Tonight - I read a story to the younger boys before bed.

4. cursed? I am bad - today when I was angry at smeone is the house - a bad habit of mine that I am trying to break.

5. had a nightmare? A month or so ago

6. checked your email? An hour ago.

7. Had a crush? 19 months ago when little Maggie was born. I always have crushes on my babies:)

8. drove a car? Yesterday

9. rode a roller coaster? Three years ago

10. took a nap? Yesterday afternoon

11. went to the movies? Two weeks ago with my hubby Mike

12. drank alcohol? About 1 week ago.

13. went to a party? 6 months ago - My hubby's work Christmas party

14. said “I love you"? a couple of hours ago to the kids after I said "good night"

15. cooked a meal? This evening - we had popcorn chicken and mac n cheese.

16. exercised? A couple of months ago.

I am not sure how to tag others on the neat way Ruth did it. She put our links on there so when you click our names you can go to our blogs. I am going to try it so here it goes -

I tag - Katie (Redheadmama), Bridget (Our Magnum Opus), and Sharon ( The Bird's Nest) - I can't figure out how to add their links but they are on the links part of my blog!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great, Mary. Thnks for playing along. It's a fun way to get to know each other : )

Unknown said...

Oh thanks! I haven't been by in a while, but I will post this soon. I tagged you for one, too. :)