Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day to the Men in My Life





Happy Father's Day to My Dad, My Husband, and My Father-in-law.
First to my Dad. I love you and am thankful for the life you gave me. You have always been a loving, wise, and kind father. You worked hard to provide things for us and always gave us love. You made sure we knew the value of hard work and also when to have fun and play. You showed us responsibility, love, forgiveness, and gratitude. Most importantly you showed us faith. Your example of praying and trusting in God, going to Mass every Sunday, and steeping us in our faith has made me the woman I am today. I love you Dad!!
To my husband. I have known you a very long time - since we were 12. There has always been "something" betweewn us. I love you very much. I am so grateul for the wonderful Father you are to my children. You love them unconditionally, you rear them to be men, and you work so very hard to provide for them. Thank you for being the dad you are and for giving me such beautiful children who love you and admire you.
To my father-in-law I thank you for being there to support us. You are a very kind, faith filled, and loving man. You also have much wisdom and share generously with us. I thank you for all you have done for us and for the example you have been to Mike. Thank you also for always lending an ear and for praying for us unfailingly.
Again - to the men in my life - Happy Father's Day!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

What a nice tribute to all your "men". You put it beautifully.
Smiles. Lynne

Sharon said...

What a very sweet post!