Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Best Friend


Dearest Heidi - this is my Happy Birthday tribute to you.


You are such a wonderful, inspiring, and awesome person. You are loved and give love freely. Most important you are such a strong woman of God and such a good mother, wife, friend, and more. I am so grateful that you are my best friend. You are always there for me and mean more to me than I can say.


We sure have been through a lot together. Through it all - the good, the bad, and the ugly - our friendship has flourished. I love our phone conversations - every day if we can manage them. I love that we pray for each other and support each other. I love that I will be seeing you again in person soon. I love you!!!


May God Bless you this next year and continue to give you the desires of your heart. I love
you!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for that beautiful post!!! You are too kind!! If only any of that was true!! LOL

Love ya!!