Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Captial One Bowl Game New Year's Day




On New Years Day we were fortunate enough to have tickets for the Capital One Bowl game with Michigan vs Florida. Of course having been born and raised in Michigan it was a no brainer who Mike and I were rooting for. My sister and her husband came too - it was their idea to go - but they were split. She was rooting on Michigan and he was going for the Gators.

We had the best time! W got there early so we could tailgate which was lots of fun. All the fans really enjoyed themselves and were very kind to each other. During the game it was a nail biter. it is one of the best football games I have ever seen. I never wanted to leave my seat- even to use the facilities. The highlight of the game for me was when my best friend called me from the New Years Day party her family was at with many of our other dear friends. They put me on speaker phone and they yelled and cheered on the Wolverines with me!! It was the best!!!

The pictures are of Mike, Me , my sister and Brother-in-law tailgating outside the stadium. Mike and I in our seats. The Michigan Wolverines coming on to the field - you can tell how high up we were but we could see everything very well. Last is the Wolverines running on the field after their 41-35 victory over the Florida Gators.

Go Blue!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Oh yeah, it was the best!!! We had so much fun cheering with you!!!!! It was AWESOME!!!! Thanks for letting us share in your day!!!!

Love,
BFF