Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Going To The Gym

Mike and I joined a gym for the New Year so we could get fit and healthy.

I must say that I am so blessed to have a dear friend to go with. We go Monday thru Friday. She pushes me in such a good way. I have lost 5 pounds in 2 and half weeks. We usually alternate between working on our legs and arms. We do our abs everyday and then the treadmill everyday for 30 minutes. All of this with a 1500 calorie diet an I am feeling very good.

I feel great and appreciate the help I am getting in keeping my commitment to get healthy.

Mike is not able to go as much but he is watching what he is eating more and getting to the gym as much as possible on his days off. I am excited to see what our transformations will be after a few months of taking care of ourselves!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Good for you! Congrats on the weight loss. :) I hope to join a gym next year. It's so nice that you have a friend to accompany you.
Keep it up!