Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Family Together Again


On Sunday My Family was together in the same place for the first time in almost five years. About 5 years ago Mike and I moved to Florida and then about 6 months later My sister Jenny and her family also moved down to Florida. Since that time we have not all been in the same place at the same time.

Sunday My parents and my siblings were all together again. It was sooo great to just relax and hang out at my parents with everyone. It was just like old times again when we would do this at least every other Sunday!

The pics are :

#1 - Jenny, Matt, Me and Chris

#2 - Back Row: RJ, Maggie, Kolbe, my Nephew Jake, & Ben
Front Row - Mikey, Christian, and Nate

#3 - My siblings and I with my Mom and Dad

#4 - All of us with my hubby Mike and Brother-in-law John.

#5 - The girls - Mom, Chris, Jenny and I


No comments: