Monday, March 26, 2007

Grandpa's Visit




My Dad came down for a visit from Michigan this past week. We had such a good time!! The kids have not sen him for quite a long time - over a year!! We spent time swimming, fishing, watching baseball, and just hanging out.

One if the nights he was here just the adults went out for dinner. It was such a good time. We celebrated a belated birthday for my Dad and enjoyed each other's company. The first picture is from that night out. From left to right is - my Aunt Chari, her Aunt Evelyn, Mike, my Unlce Dan ( my dad's younger brother), me, my Dad, my sister Jenny, and her husband John.

The other pics are of my brother-in-law John fishing in our backyard, Me and the kiddos with Dad, and my nephew Jacob withBen in our pool. We are really looking forward to having more visitors this week and in May. This week Mike's Mom and his Grandparents are coming in to see the new house and in May my Mom and sister Chris come in for a short visit.

Keep visiting my blog for pics from those visits:)

No comments: