Monday, March 19, 2007

It's Marykay Time!!!

My Sister Jenny and I are hosting an online MaryKay Party!! Anyone can order just follow the instructions on the invitation below.

Shop for yourself, for gifts, for a friend etc. I hope you all find something suited just for your particular needs.

Love - Mary


You’re Invited to attend an online Mary Kay party held by Jenny Roeske and Mary Watson.
The event will take place beginning 3/19/07 and end at 7 p.m. 4/1/07, so there is plenty of time to shop, invite others and place your order.

Just go to www.marykay.com/gdengler and follow the online instructions. Please don’t forget to include your shipping address. Credit cards are accepted for online orders. In the message/notes area, please include Jenny Party so your order will count towards Jenny’s total to earn great gifts!

Should you have any questions, you can always contact me at the information below.
Gina Dengler
Independent Beauty Consultant (239) 369-8624 gdengler@marykay.com

P.S. Want to try something fast and easy? You can host a Web show on my Mary Kay Personal Web Site, too. Call or email me to learn how!
© 2005 Mary Kay Inc.

1 comment:

Justine said...

Mary,
I don't have your address, so I hope you don't mind me leaving this on your blog--I've been wanting to thank you for all your prayers for Elizabeth and our family. I really can't express our gratitude for the great outpouring of love we've experienced through the whole ordeal.

And you have a beautiful family! Please say hello to Mike for us, and let us know if you are ever in Steubenville. (I know it's not too appealing when you live in Florida.)

Keep on blogging--isn't it fun?
God bless,
Justine

P.S. I'd order some Mary Kay from your party but my supplier (who lives across the street) would kill me if she found out. :)