Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My Meez



I just learned about what a meez was tonight. I thought it was so cute and looked like fun so I went ahead and made one of me.

If you know me well you know this is sooo me. I love to talk on the phone and this was their version of a backyard pool. Ours is not nearly as luxourious but we are there all the time. I was hoping you could do more than one action at a time like talk on the phone, fold laundry, and care for the baby all at once - lol - but no such luck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you also need a pad of paper and a pen so you can doodle!! LOL

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love it. Boy, you and I could talk for hours : )

Lynne said...

I love your meez! She looks so hip and cool. All your missing is a cabana boy!

Anonymous said...

Yes, they really should enable users to add more chores, AND CHILDREN. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Cute!
I've seen these a lot lately. Maybe I should learn what it is and just do it! ;)