Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fun at the Beach


Today was so much fun. it was Mike's day off and so we went to Cape Coral Yacht Club beach for some sun, fun, and a change of scenery.

The kids had fun playing in the water, in the sand, and looking for hermit crabs and conch. They even found a handful of them.

We only stayed for two hours but the time flew by. We are now relaxing at home while Austin and Mike golf. This is our last day all together before Austin goes back to Michigan on Tuesday.

The first pic is Austin with maggie. Second is Maggie. third is all the kids playing in the sand and water. Fourth is a hermit crab - a little blurry but you can sort of see it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous : ) I wish we could be there. I miss living close to the beach, in P.R. of course.

Anonymous said...

I wish we lived near the beach! We didn't get to go to one this year and my summer just does not feel complete. Enjoy it!