Monday, July 30, 2007

My Hubbyless Week

Today begins 6 days with out my hubby. He has left for St. Cloud, Minnesota to watch our son Austin at the USA Hockey Festival for 15 year olds. It should be a good time. He is staying with my dad in the hotel while Austin stays in a dorm with his fellow players. Mike will miss Austin's first two games, but will ge to see pratices and the next 2 games he plays. Tonight he is excited to be going to a barbeque with all the Michigan families that are there. He wil get to see many people he has not seen in a while.

I must say I am torn. I am looking forward to having time to myself when the kids go to bed and cathcing up on some reading, scrapbooking, and the like yet I am going to miss him and wish we could all be there together. Such is life!! He will be in touch regularly and is going to have a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when they go away. :(