Friday, August 17, 2007

Having A blast!!






Hi everyone - I thought I would update you all on what we have been up to.

Wednesday we went to noon Mass at our former parish Christ The King. It was so wonderful. Fr. Ed did a wonderful job as usual - I sure miss his homilies. After Mass we spent about an hour just saying Hello to many any friends. It was great but he boys were getting hungry and so we had to scoot.

Later that day my brother came over to my parents and we all had dinner together. Nothing like pizza and family!!! It was so good to just hang out togther. We used to do that all often when we all lived in Michigan.

Yesterday we hung out with our dear friends the Faraj's. It was soo good to see them. It was like we never left. They have 6 girls so Maggie ahd her share of Girl time!!! We went to another friend's house to swim. Their pool is amazing. It has a slide and a diving board. Needless to say my kids were in heaven. I even went down the slide!!

After our fun day we had dinner at my parents with my sister and then I went to Women's Group. What can I say about that ? It is such a wonderful group of dear women who love and serve Jesus, who love each other, and strive to improve in everything they do for love of God, their family and each other. I missed them so much.We shared, laughed, ate etc . What a hard thing to leave behind. I am so glad I was able to be here for it though. They are amazing !

I will have to add pictures later - my Dad's computer does not take my digital card so I will have to wait. I will be updating again soon. Today we are visitng more friends and Austin and my parents get back from hockey camp in Traverse City.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Nice pictures! Looks like a great time. :)
Was that Christ the King on Dominoe's Farms, by any chance?

DynastyDad said...

Nice pics Honey. I see that you all are having a great time and I am glad but I miss you and want you to come home. -love Mike