Saturday, August 04, 2007

He's home!!!


Yea!!! Mike came home from St. Cloud today. We missed him very much. It was the hardest for me at nigth when I was trying to go to bed. I would stay awake until my eyes were burning and then I would sleep with a light on.
Mike has a great time and was able to learn a lot and watch Austin play some really good hockey. He was also able to relax some and just catch a break. He did not have that much time to spend one on one with Austin as the boys stayed in dorms and the parents stayed at nearby hotels. He was able to talk to him in between games and practices and spent the most time with Austin the last day when they were finished with their games.
Mike also had time to speak to scouts for the OhL, colleges and to some different agents. They had presentations on Wednesday where the kids and parents learned different aspects of the hockey world. It was a very god time, but we are all glad that he is home with us:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you. I do the same thing. I stay up until my eyes burn, then I leave the light or tv on.

That is a great picture of you both. You look beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Heh, heh! Glad to know I'm not the only one who sleeps with the light on when hubby's not home!