Saturday, November 10, 2007

Go Illinois

Thank you Fighting Illini!!!




I never thought I would be so excited to see one team beat another, but today I am!! Thanks to the Fighting Illini for beating Ohio State! Because they came into Columbus and beat the Buckeyes it is now a show down between Michigan and Ohio State for the Rose Bowl. I am praying that Chad Henne and Mike Hart will be healthy enough to play next week in the 'Big House'. What a sweet victory it will be if Michigan can pull this off. Now - I am smart enough to see that Michigan will need it's home field advantage and Henne and Hart, but as we can see nothing is impossible. Go Blue!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it was a HUGE celebration around here. Illinois is just down I 74 from us, and a part of our diocese in a very big way. They have by far the largest, most vibrant Newman Catholic Center of any University in the World. We were SO PROUD!! :) not since 1956...aahhhh victory. and then of course our hearts are with Michigan as well :)