Thursday, May 29, 2008

Baby Watson - 16 weeks


I had an ultrasound on Wednesday and it was awesome. Baby Watson was kicking, trying to suck its hand, and trying to grab its toes. I just love watching all the activity.

The doctor said the baby is perfect and that all the blood work they have gotten back so far has been amazing!!!

I am having slight problems though. My placenta is curled up a little bit on the edge and a tiny portion of my membranes has not fused. The doctor checked my cervix and uterus by ultrasound also and those are just fine. Because of these slight issues he is going to be proactive and do another ultrasound on June 30th. The doctor said that these two things are really of no concern since it is such a small portion of both that are affected and the baby along with my blood work so far is perfect.

I am thankful that he is being cautious though and I look forward to meeting this little one in November.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I am so happy for you, Mary. The baby is beautiful!!!

Sharon said...

Thank you for sharing these u/s pics! I love them. I am so happy for you. :) Baby Watson looks great.
Prayers continue for your pregnancy!