Sunday, May 04, 2008

We're Expecting Baby #9!!


We are proud to announce Watson Baby #9 due to arrive November 8th, 2008. I am now 13 weeks along and we are all very happy and excited. It is truly a blessing and we wanted to share it with you all. Also we would like to ask you all to keep baby and me in your prayers.

Just to answer everyone ahead of time - we are NOT finding out if we are having a boy or a girl this time - we are going to wait.


Here is an ultrasound pic of our little one at 11 weeks.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

What a beautiful picture, Mary. I am so happy for you. You are always in my prayers.

Sharon said...

Congratulations!!!!
I am thrilled for you all. :)
What will power, too, not finding out. I could never last. lol

Let me know if you need anything!

Redheadmamaof7boys said...

Yeah! I love the Ultrasound pic-- will keep you in my prayers.
:) Katie

Justine said...

Congratulations, Mary! God bless you!