Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kolbe's First Holy Communion


Ok - So I am super slow! Kolbe made his First Holy Communion on May 3rd. He did such a nice job. The only disappointment was hat we could not take any pictures of them receiving because the previous year was so bad. That is a minor inconvenience.

We had a nice celebration afterwards with our dear friends and my mother-in-law. It was small but very nice. We had lots of finger foods, jambalaya. and a beautiful cake made by my friends Kim. The kids played and swam.

I am very happy for Kolbe. He is now receiving Jesus and all of His Graces. Kolbe is now excited to go to altar server training:) He sure is a go getter:) We are very proud of him and pray he always grows closer to Jesus and his Sacred Heart.





3 comments:

Ruth said...

Congratulations to Kolbe! What a handsome little boy!!!

Sharon said...

Congratulations!

Justine said...

Congrats from me, too. What a cutie!