Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It has Begun!!

Today we started school. Though we did not do a full day we started to ease into our school work and our school routine. Over all it went well, but there is some adjusting that needs to be done. They need to stay focused, entertain themselves better, and get used to less TV and electronics time. I am proud of the boys especially Nate who had his first day of Kindergarten. It is hard to believe I am schooling 5 kids this year! We will need to stay on track and work together but we are looking forward to a great year!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm impressed. Homeschooling FIVE kids-I don't know if I could do it! The thought of homeschooling ONE still intimidates ( and scares!) me.

Anonymous said...

I homeschooled for three years (just the two older ones) and you are awesome if you're doing all five. May God bless you abundantly this year!