Saturday, September 29, 2007

Maggie's 2nd Birthday






On Wednesday the 26th Maggie turned 2!!!! I can hardley believe that my baby is two!!!! She is such a sweet girl. She is very smart, bossy, sweet, into everything, and the ruler of all our worlds.
Her birthday celebration was a lot of fun. She was born on my parent's anniversary - the only granddaughter - and named after my Mom. They were able to be down here for her birthday and their anniversary. We also had my sister, my brother - in - law and my nephew over. It was lot of fun. She is at an age where she is fun to watch play with her gifts. Her two favorite were her cell phone which came in a purse and her Dora fabric toy boxes. She kept talking on her phone - her mother's child - and putting the toy box on her head. It was adorable. She loves Dora and would name all the names of the characters on the Dora things for her bedroom. She also loved her Care Bear (theyare second to Dora) cake and was licking frosting off the bottom of the Care Bear. It was was very funny to watch her dip the Care Bears bottom on the frosting and lick it off.
We are grateful for our daughter and we are enjoying watching her grow up though at times it is bitter sweet. This is the first time that there is no new baby in my arms or on the way when I have a child turning two. It was strange yet we are really able to enjoy her and the other kids. We are looking forward to many more birthday celebrations for her and all of our boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Maggie! You are a beautiful little girl. Love, the Tuckers.