Saturday, October 20, 2007

More Girl Fun
















Maggie has this crazy curly hair- which I love - but she refuses to put it up. It hangs in her face and makes me crazy. Well on Thursday night RJ had a baseball game and I decided to try to persuade Maggie into putting her hair up by putting mine up. I put pigtails in and came out of my room and Maggie was soo excited. She wanted hair pretties like Mom's. I put her hair up and as you can see she looks adorable. It was a small price to pay:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You too are so cute!!! I love the pigtails : )

Anonymous said...

So cute and sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm showing this to Maria now- she will not let me do her hair at all. I suppose because she does not see anyone else around here with pretty hairclips, etc. LOL!!!

Lynne said...

OK, How long did they stay in? I wish Lauren would let me put her hair up...For what it's worth, I love her hair when it's down and crazy. She's beautiful no matter what.