Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend Away And more






As You can see by the pictures the wedding was just wonderful. Mike's youngest step-sister was married - the last girl in the family. Beth and Chris are off on their honeymoon after a wonderful celebration.

Mike and I got into New Jersey late Friday but we were able to sleep in and relax Saturday before the festivities began. The wedding was just awesome. We really enjoyed being with the family and catching up with everyone.

When we got back Saturday morning we headed out to pick up all the kids. They were so good when we were gone. Mike and I were very proud of them. After picking them up we headed to RJ's baseball games. The first game they won and he had a double. In the second game he walked once and then got out. The team played well and lost by one run.

This week is a short one for me. I leave Thursday to go to Detroit. Once in Detroit my sister will pick me up at the airport and off to Chicago we go. We will be there until Sunday watching Austin play in the Nike Bauer Invitational. It will be busy but loads of fun. It is the first time since we have been married that I have gone anywhere without an infant or the whole family. I am sooo excited! Other than that we are having a Halloween get together with my Sister, Brother-in-law and nephew. We are having pizza and trick-or-treating. I will post Halloween Pictures Thursday before I go.

Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments: